Havening Los Angeles is a Certified Trainer of Havening Techniques. Havening Techniques is a registered trade mark of Ronald Ruden, 15 East 91st Street, New York. www.havening.org
The 2-day Havening Techniques training is the first step of the process to becoming a Certified Havening Techniques Practitioner. If you wish to become a Certified Practitioner and be listed on the Havening.org website as well as be able to market Havening as a tool you use in your practice, you will also need to complete the assessment phase after the 2-day training as well as complete an online Ethics course that is run independently by Midge Murphy, a Professional Liability Risk Management Consultant.
Stage 1: Completion of the 2 Day Training = $975
Stage 2: Certified Practitioner Assessment Process under the guidance of Dr. Truitt = $375
- 30 written case studies
- 2 taped video case studies
- Attendance at one of the monthly 90 minute Havening Techniques Certified Practitioner Group Case consultation meetings*
- Science Examination
Stage 3: Online Legal and Ethics course = $149
- Managed and administered independently by Midge Murphy, a Professional Liability Risk Management Consultant
Stage 4: Initial cost and Annual renewal of certified status with the Havening Techniques Head Quarters: $99
- Paid directly the Havening Techniques Head Quarters at Havening.org
* Accommodations will be made for individuals who geographically cannot attend the meetings.